CoreVault – Applications
As a potent emerging trend in the business world, virtualization can be a rewarding decision that maximizes your company’s hardware investments. Virtualization lowers overhead costs significantly and can simplify IT requirements. However, it does not integrate with traditional backup methods easily at all.
Until CoreVault. Whether your business is in the early stages of experimenting with virtualization, or if you have gone the distance, CoreVault can protect your infrastructure from core to Cloud.
With CoreVault’s virtual environment protection, we enable simpler and streamlined backups. Sometimes one technology can’t speak to another, but virtual environment protection can bridge the gap. This has secondary benefits outside of standard data protection:
- Make data migration between technologically diverse systems much, much easier
- Make your data technology-agnostic, i.e., not dependent on one particular kind of system
- Simplify and centralize overall management of virtualized system protection
- Take the cost-effective nature of virtualization even further
- Ensure faster rebuild times when you need to recover data
- Enhance efficiency with additional features like data deduplication
- Free up precious physical system resources with our Agentless Technology
- Quit shooting holes in your company’s security policy by adding useless vulnerabilities, i.e., agents
If you would like to learn how CoreVault can better protect your company’s virtual infrastructure, receive your free data assessment from one of our Cloud experts. We’ll make sure you’re covered to the core.